Torstenson Glass Company
Established in 1889, Torstenson Glass Company is a flat glass and mirror distributor and fabricator. We are located in Chicago, Illinois and have operated continuously for over 125 years.
Torstenson through the Years
1889 – Torstenson Glass is established in Chicago, IL
1921 – Operations moved to current facility at 3233 N. Sheffield
1963 – Studt family becomes owners
1977 – additional facility is purchased to expand operations
1980 – Doug Studt becomes president
1985 – Brad Studt becomes vice president
1995 – New shipping dock expansion with overhead crane
2006 – Torstenson partners with TGP for FireLite distribution
2021 and beyond – New product lines and partnerships, expanding market reach while continuing to be a premier glass supplier in Chicagoland!